As per article in Times of India,When you say eggs, they are super healthy food and can be prepared in many interesting ways. They are storehouse of vital nutrients and takes an integral part on healthy diet. Eggs are well known to be rich source of protein.Another important nutrient found abundant in egg white is Riboflavin (this is vitamin B2, a water sdoluble vitamin,which is required for normal cell function, growth and energy production ). Here is there recipe of boiled eggs fried with touch of pepper and jeera.
Jeera -1/2 tsp
Turmeric powder -1/4 tsp
Pepper powder -1 tsp
Salt -1/4 tsp
Curry leaves -few
Oil -1 tbsp
Coriander leaves to garnish
- Boil the eggs and cut in square shape.
- Heat oil in a pan, add curry leaves and let it splutter.
- Add turmeric powder and then cut egg pieces, pepper powder and salt and cook in low flame.
- Saute well untill the heat spreads over the eggs.
- Garnish finally with chopped coriander leaves.